Advanced Excel training course will help you facilitate and gain expertise in Advanced Excel techniques covering concepts like Lookup functions, Logical functions, Formula Auditing, Data validation, What-if Analysis, Pivot tables, Pivot charts, Advanced Filters, Sparklines, Macros, and Data Security.
Excel has become one of the prerequisites for almost all jobs in the analytics and consulting sector. Through this course, you’ll learn the advanced functions that are used by analysts on a day to day basis. You’ll also get accustomed to even more advanced stages of excel use like Macros which further come handy. Throughout the course, you’ll be given hands-on assignments and case-studies to put the theoretical knowledge to practical.
When you understand Excel at a more advanced level, you will have the ability to use its more sophisticated tools, which will allow you to complete your tasks and analyze your data more quickly. It will also allow you to keep team members up-to-date on data, which can streamline the workflow process.
Why Learn Advanced Excel?
Advanced MS Excel Course will help you master your Excel skills and kick it up a notch. This course is designed to equip you with skills to create and work on MS Excel capabilities like:
- New features to help you optimize the platform to the best of its ability
- Master advanced functions and formulas to perform calculations, data tools to manipulate data, and use Macros to automate routine tasks in Excel
- Use advanced charts, graphs, and Pivot tables to perform advanced data analysis
- Provide data protection solution using data security capabilities
Who should attend?
People like Data Scientists, Administrative Assistant,
Data Journalist, Fresher seeking jobs in Analytics/Consulting job streams, etc, who desire to take their professional skills to the next level.
Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement advanced excel concepts
- Customize Quick Access toolbar and apply conditional formatting to personalize the sheet
- Apply advanced functions and formulas to enhance Excel’s productivity
- Perform What-if analysis command to experiment with data
- Apply data validation to restrict data input
- Design Pivot tables and Pivot charts to analyze data and apply slicer and timeline to add more interactivity
- Use Macros to automate routine tasks in Excel
Integrate passwords to protect Excel files
- Use Micorsoft Excel Proficiently
- Sort statistics and related entries,
- Apply proper Data validation,
- Familiar with macros and VBA
- Protect sheets and lock of cells
- Work with payroll systems
- do much more
Prerequisite: You must have acquired the following before enrolment
- Basic Computer knowledge
- AutoCAD Software (we can help you with this at extra cost)
- PC systems
Course Price: 40,000NGN
Duration: Approx 7.5 hrs to complete
Register Now Pay Later
Request Course Outline