Dreamweaver is a proprietary web development tool from Adobe Systems, available for both macOS and Windows. Besides, it provides a nice environment for you to work on the web, which combines with a code editor along with a live view. Another cool thing is the software offers free trial, which gives you some time to experiment and see whether it’s right for you.
Dreamweaver combines a visual design surface, known as Live View, and a code editor with features such as code collapsing, code completion and syntax highlighting.
- It offers an adaptive grid.
- Its WYSIWYG interface lets you view how the end result will look like while creating.
- Integrated CMS Support.
- Intelligent Coding Assistance.
- Comprehensive CSS Support.
5 Benefits of Using Dreamweaver for Web Designing
- Efficiency and ease of use. This program has not only been crafted with advanced level users in mind but it is also designed for novices.
- Ability to create consistent-looking web pages.
- Opportunity to manage and update websites effectively.
- Easy to upload using FTP.
- Customizable software.
Objectives: At the end of this course, you will have the in-depth knowledge to
- Creates standard and interactive websites
- Create Web and Mobile Apps with the latest technologies
- Create and manage Databases
- Manage Servers (Database and Web Servers)
- Hardcode a website with HTML, CSS, JS & PHP
Who Should Attend? Those
- Who desire to design professional websites and apps
- Pursuing excellence and improvement in their web designing and development skills.
- Who want to build extra source of income,
- Who want to improve their ICT skills in a special way.
Prerequisite: You must acquire the following before enrolment
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Basic Internet browsing skills
- PC system
- Dreamweaver Software (we can help you with this at extra cost)
- Local Web Server (or download for a fee)
- Basic web technology ideas
Register Now Pay Later
Request Course Outline