PowerPoint is Microsoft's presentation software that enables users to create engaging presentations that consist of individual pages, or slides, which may contain text, graphics, sound, movies, hyperlinks, and other objects. PowerPoint enables users to add animation and effects to slideshow elements.
Presentations can be printed, displayed, notated, and navigated by the presenter.
We will teach beyond knowing how to create new presentations, apply design templates, manipulate text, insert graphics, prepare notes and handouts from PowerPoint slides, save presentations and more.
Who should attend?
People like Lecturers, Teachers, Presenters, etc, who desire to take their professional skills to the next level.
Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Demonstrate the basic mechanics of creating a PowerPoint presentation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of using clip art to enhance ideas and information in a PowerPoint presentation.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of integrating information from other Microsoft programs into a PowerPoint presentation.
- Automate your presentation so it runs on its own;
- Enhance your presentation with special effects;
- do much more
Prerequisite: You must have acquired the following before enrolment
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Microsoft PowerPoint Software (we can help you with this at extra cost)
- PC systems
Course Price: 10,500NGN
Duration: Approx 7.5 hrs to complete
Register Now Pay Later
Request Course Outline